All classes require 6-8 students. Registration deadline is one week before class starts. Students must be pre-paid prior to dealine for their spots to be held.
- Beginners Course - decorating techniques covered in this class:
- Learn how to make buttercream icing, preparing, filling and using a decorating bag.
- Learn to pipe lines, make simple borders and shapes on your cake.
- Make over six different buttercream flowers.
- Also learn how to transfer images to your cake.
- Lesson 1 requires six uniced cupcakes.
- Cake is needed for lesson 2 & 4.
- Smooth top treats are needed for lesson 3.
- Class meets one night a week for four weeks
- Evening classes are 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Weekend classes are 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- Saturday February 2nd, 9th, 16th, March 2nd
- Monday March 4th, 18th, 25th, April 1st
- Tuesday April 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
Class tuition is $70.00
- Includes a 128 full page course book. Course book will be used for future intermediate & advanced classes.
- All classes require 4 - 9 students. Registration deadline is 1 week before class starts. Students must be pre-paid prior to deadline for their spot to be held. Students must be seated and ready for class at 6:15pm.
- Class starts promptly at 6:30.